Thank you for considering DWebSol as your trusted digital marketing agency. We take the privacy of our clients and website visitors seriously, and we are committed to protecting your personal information.
Information we collect
We collect various types of personal information from our clients and website visitors, including:
- Contact information: name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and other contact details.
- Website usage information: IP address, browser type, device type, pages visited, and other usage data.
- Other information: any other personal information you voluntarily provide to us.
We collect this information when you use our website, products, and services, or when you provide us with your personal information directly.
Use of information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide our products and services to our clients.
- To improve our website and products.
- To communicate with our clients and website visitors.
- To process payments and transactions.
- To comply with legal requirements.
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes. We may share your personal information with our service providers and partners to provide our products and services to you.
Cookies and tracking technologies
You can control cookies and tracking technologies through your browser settings. However, disabling cookies may limit your ability to use certain features of our website.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and we use industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Updates to this policy